Driven P.M Leadership that balances Business & Technology with Excellent Execution
A proven Senior Project Leader for EDI and Enterprise Systems offering over 20 plus years extensive continuous improvement experience with a wide range of large IT projects and superior account management to enable competitive differentiation. Superior Leader project for major corporations in the Pharmaceutical, Banking/Finance, Distribution, Manufacturing and further diverse industries. Possess the ability to manage corporate wide enterprise projects from concept to launch. A leader that encourages staff to meet increasingly challenging outcomes by taking accountability. Select and allocate PM teams and proper resources projects. Consistently demonstrates exceptional abilities in the following areas:
- Project Manager that Develops Corporate Compliance Policies & Procedures, Proposals and Reports.
- Leader that Selects, Trains and Coaches for IT Staff Engagement, Retention & Performance Results.
- Application Service Provider, Software Management and Budgeting
- Collaborative Team Builder with Spirited Customer Focused Value
- Strong Communicator with Diverse Clients & Stakeholders
- Consensus Builder Marrying Business with IT decisions
- Supply Chain Management, EDI/E‐Business, GXS and Trusted Link
- Utilize PM Methodology, Use MS Office, MS Project, & MS Visio
- Negotiate SLA’s, Supplier Selections and Pricing
- JDE Business analysis of process to interface PRIZM with JDEdwards World.
- Designed, created and implemented for custom modifications with JDE interface.
You can edit text on your website by double clicking on a text box on your website. Alternatively, when you select a text box a settings menu will appear. your website by double clicking on a text box on your website. Alternatively, when you select a text box.
- Merged PRMS 8.1 and 8.4 upgrades/modifications; implemented Year 2000 processing
QUICK EDI IMPLEMENT IMPERIAL DISTRIBUTORS (formerly VALUE DRUG MART)
PEG's EDI transition team VDM's key business software programs and EDI AS/400 infrastructure within 48 hours of contact. PEG quickly and reallocated human resources and other projects to this request.
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT MABE CANADA
PEG introduced BAAN Software was across the entire corporate network, and Precision was procured for the corporate head office. Engaged by this client for data transformation from BAAN to translate database information for integration of electronic invoices and purchase orders into EDI format for partners.